Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® EX Complete Starter Kit in Celsius (Fahrenheit also available)
The Wagner Starter Kit Rapid RH 4.0 - 5 Sensors, Easy Reader, Masonry Drill Bit, Wire Brush, Vacuum Attachment, and Carrying Case
Overview of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Complete Starter Kit - Celsius
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX System offers super fast, accurate, lowest cost relative humidity (RH) testing for concrete floors, in compliance with ASTM F2170-11. The Complete Starter Kit - Celsius provides everything you need to get started, in a convenient Pelican-style carrying case. If you desire the Fahrenheit kit instead, click on Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Complete Starter Kit - Fahrenheit.
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX equilibrates faster than any other concrete relative humidity sensing equipment. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensor will usually be within 3% of the final reading one hour after installation. For full compliance with ASTM F2170-11, remember to recheck readings at 24 hours.
The Rapid RH® 4.0 EX uses Wagner's patented Touch-n-SenseTM Technology. Insert Wagner Rapid RH® Smart Sensors into your test holes, and any time after one hour, simply insert the Wagner Easy Reader into any hole that has a sensor. The two will communicate on contact, transferring the RH reading to the Easy Reader. The reading will continue to display for up to 5 minutes, simplifying the task of recording readings at a job site.
Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensors are designed for a single use, and unlike reusable sensors, they incorporate the sleeve and sensor into a single unit. The sensor is not moved in and out of holes or unnecessarily handled, and is always newly calibrated for every job. All sensors are NIST traceable, with no need for calibration between jobs. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX system eliminates the headaches and time-consuming task of testing your re-usable sensors before and after each job.
Kit Contents of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Complete Starter Kit - Celsius:
- 5 ea. Smart Sensors
- Easy Reader (°C version)
- 3/4" SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. orange protective caps
- 5 ea. stainless steel covers
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
Note 1: This Rapid RH® 4.0 EX kit uses the metric system, Centrigrade temperature scale. For Fahrenheit, see the Related Product below.
Features of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Complete Starter Kit - Celsius:
- Fast, Accurate RH testing
- Complies with ASTM F2170-11
- Pre-calibrated, NIST traceable sensors
- No need to calibrate sensors - ever!
- Clear, comprehensive instructions
- Lowest entry cost in-situ concrete testing solution
- Complete Starter Kit for the first-time user
- °C measurement of temperature (°F available if desired)
- Sturdy Pelican Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Easy Reader and Smart Sensors
Specifications of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Complete Starter Kit - Celsius:
- Measurement Range from 10% to 90% RH
- Accuracy +/- 1.8% RH from 10% to 90%
- Accuracy +/- 3% RH from 90% to 95%
- Easy Reader takes 2 x AAAA alkaline batteries
- NIST Traceable calibration certificate included