Wagner WFP400 Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius
The WFP400 Professional Flooring Package includes the MMC220 Pinless Wood moisture meter, the Rapid RH 4.0® Easy Reader, Bluetooth® Smart Reader, 5 Smart Sensors, a 3/4" SDS Masonry Drill Bit, a Wire Cleaning Brush, Vacuum Attachment, IR Thermometer, TH-200 Thermo-Hygrometer, and a Foam-Lined Carrying Case
Overview of the Wagner WFP400 Rapid RH 4.0® Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 Professional Flooring Package System WFP400 offers fast, accurate, lowest cost relative humidity (RH) testing for concrete floors, in compliance with ASTM F2170-11. The Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius provides all the contents of the Concrete Flooring Package - Celsius, and adds Wagner's best-selling pinless Wood Moisture Meter (the MMC220), an Infrared Thermometer, the TH-200 Thermo-Hygrometer, and a convenient foam-lined carrying case to hold it all. If you prefer to measure in Fahrenheit, click on Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Professional Flooring Installer Package - Fahrenheit.
Just download the FREE CalMaster app from Google Play or iTunes for individual sensor readings or, even better, the convenient DataMaster™ app (available for separate purchase for $99.99 USD from the iTunes store) for COMPLETE data integrity, including job site mapping capability and seamless transfer of all your relative humidity (RH) data to your mobile device. The DataMaster for Rapid RH app is also now available for Android, on Google Play for under $200. USD.
The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensor will usually be within 3% of the final reading one hour after installation. For full compliance with ASTM F2170-11, remember to recheck readings at 24 hours.
The Rapid RH® 4.0 EX uses Wagner's patented Touch-n-SenseTM Technology. Insert Wagner Rapid RH® Smart Sensors into your test holes, and any time after one hour, simply insert the Wagner Easy Reader into any hole that has a sensor. The two will communicate on contact, transfering the RH reading to the Easy Reader. The reading will continue to display for up to 5 minutes, simplifying the task of recording readings at a job site.
Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX Smart Sensors are designed for a single use, and unlike reusable sensors, they incorporate the sleeve and sensor into a single unit. The sensor is not moved in and out of holes or unnecessarily handled, and is always newly calibrated for every job. All sensors are NIST traceable, with no need for calibration between jobs. The Wagner Rapid RH® 4.0 EX system eliminates the headaches and time-consuming task of testing your re-useable sensors before and after each job.
Kit Contents of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius
- Wagner MMC220 Wood Moisture Meter
- Infrared Thermometer
- TH-200 Thermo-Hygrometer
- 5 ea. Smart Sensors
- Easy Reader (°C version)
- 3/4" SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Bluetooth® Smart Reader
- Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. orange protective caps
- 5 ea. stainless steel covers
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
Note 1: This Rapid RH® 4.0 EX kit uses the metric system, Celsius temperature scale. For Fahrenheit, see the Related Product below.
Features of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius
- Fast, Accurate RH testing
- Complies with ASTM F2170-11
- Pre-calibrated, NIST traceable sensors
- No need to calibrate sensors - ever!
- Clear, comprehensive instructions
- Lowest entry cost in-situ concrete testing solution
- Bluetooth® data transfer to an iOS or Android device
- °C measurement of temperature (°F available if desired)
- Sturdy foam-lined Pelican-style Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Easy Reader, Smart Reader and Smart Sensors
- Amazing 7 Year Warranty on MMC220 Meter
- MMC220 offers fast and accurate pinless measurement
- for full details on the MMC 220, follow the link above
Specifications of the Wagner Rapid RH 4.0® Professional Flooring Installer Package - Celsius
- Measurement Range from 10% to 90% RH
- Accuracy +/- 1.8% RH from 10% to 90%
- Accuracy +/- 3% RH from 90% to 95%
- Easy Reader takes 2 x AAAA alkaline batteries
- NIST Traceable calibration certificate included
- MMC 220 measures moisture in wood from 5-32%
- Specific gravity range 0.2 to 1.0 in the MMC 220
- MMC220 takes 1 x 9V battery