Wagner MMI1100 Data Collection Wood Meter
Wagner MMI1100 Pinless Data Collection Wood moisture meter for exotic and domestic species, stores 50 readings, with amazing 7 year warranty.
Overview of Wagner MMI1100:
The Wagner MMI110 pinless wood moisture meter, made in the USA, is designed for quality control and quality assessment personnel and inspectors. Similar to the Wagner MMC220, the Wagner MMI1100 adds the extra features of storing up to 50 moisture readings, and calculating high, low, and average of the stored readings.
The Wagner MMI1100 uses Wagner IntelliSenseTM Technology to measure moisture IN the wood, not ON the wood. With an amazing 7-year warranty, this is an instrument you can rely on.
The meter reads moisture content from 5%-32%, and features programmable species settings. It can accurately measure wood with specific gravity from 0.2 to 1.0. It offers a Hold function. Measurement depth is 0.75" to 1.5."
Features of the Wagner MMI1100:
- Extended Species Range to cover tropical species
- Stores up to 50 moisture readings
- Calculates high, low & average of stored readings
- Programmable Species settings
- Fast and Accurate
- Amazing 7 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
- Hold Button
- Shock Resistant Case with Belt Clip
Specifications of the Wagner MMI1100:
- Measures 5-32% Moisture Content
- Measurement depth 3/4"
- Specific gravity range 0.2 to 1.0
- 9V battery
- Sensing area 1.5" x 2.5"
- Digital Display in .1% increments
- Note - for specific gravity over .80, maximum MC reading will be <30%