Tramex PTM 2.0 Professional Pin Wood Meter
NEW Digital Tramex PTM 2.0 pin meter with 500+ wood species & Drywall, 100 Memory, Color Screen, 3 point Calibration built-in, Statistics & more
The Tramex PTM 2.0 is a handheld, digital, pin-type professional wood moisture meter. It offers 500+ pre-programmed wood species for precise measurement of percentage moisture in wood, as well as a comparative scale for drywall, and a WME (wood moisture equivalent) scale for measuring wood by-products and other building materials. With Built-in temperature measurement and moisture correction, statistics, a bright clear LCD display (with brightness adjustment), a 3 point built-in calibration check and a Hold function, this meter has everything the wood professional needs. Available alone or in two different kits.
- Colour LCD display
- Adjustable Brightness
- 6-46% Wood Moisture Range
- 0.1% Accuracy for wood moisture
- 500+ pre-programmed wood species
- Drywall Reference Scale 0 to 8.5
- WME reference scale for building materials 0-100
- Save up to 100 readings
- Max, Min, Average and Standard Deviation statistics
- Adjustable temperature corrections
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminum construction
- Built-in calibration checks for accuracy
- Hold function
- Built-in pins
- Optional hand or hammer probe attachments
- Wood Moisture Range: 6-46%
- Wood Moisture Accuracy: 0.1%
- Drywall Reference Scale Range: 0 - 8.5
- WME reference scale range: 0-100
- Memory: 100 readings
- One year warranty
- Size: 7¼" x 3" x 1¼"
- Weight: 9.8 oz.
- Power: 4 x AAA Batteries (included)
- Aluminum construction
- Stats: Min, Max, Avg, SD
- Pin penetration: 3/4"
- 3 Point Calibration