Overview of Tramex MRH3 Moisture Meter:
The Tramex MRH 3 is a pocket-sized, non-destructive, digital hand held electronic impedance moisture meter. Incorporating 3 modes of operation, this is the complete instrument for moisture and humidity testing. The Tramex MRH 3 has 5 different measurement scales: Wood, Roofing, Masonry, Drywall and laminate. The Tramex MRH reads percentage of moisture in wood with adjustable specific gravity settings from 0.3 to 0.8. All other building materials are read on a comparable scale.
The Tramex MRH 3 has deep signal penetration up to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. You can also purchase an optional Tramex Relative Humidity Probe to measure temperature, dew point and mixing ratio (GPP/Grains/lb).
Features of the Tramex MRH3 Moisture Meter:
- Digital, Non-Destructive
- Optional plug in relative humidity probe
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species
- Automatic correction for ambient temperature
- Programmable Wood Species Specific Gravity 0.3 to 0.8
- External Optional Hand or Hammer Probes
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading
- High Moisture Audio Warning Tone
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on
- 3 to 40% Wood. 0 to 100 Ref
Specifications of the Tramex MRH3 Moisture Meter:
- Size 6" x 3.2" x 1.4”
- Weight 10 oz.
- 9V Battery
- 1 yr warranty.
The Tramex MRH 3 and CME 4 Flooring Kit: Includes the MRH 3 and CME 4 meter, a RH Sensor/Cable, a Ins Extraction Tool, a Brush, Hammer Probe, 4 Sleeves, a 75% Salt Solution for RH, and a IR Gun.
The Tramex MRH 3 Hygro-i Kit: Includes the MRH 3 meter, Hole liners and caps (4), a Brush, Relative Humidity Probe, Ins and Extraction tool, Hygro-i Electronic Interface, 75% Salt Solution for RH, Insulated Pins 7”, Hand Held Pin Wood Probe and a Infrared surface thermometer.