Overview of Tramex CME4:
The Tramex CME4 Moisture meter is a pocket size non-destructive meter designed to measure the moisture content in concrete flooring prior to the application of floor coverings without the need to drill.
The Tramex CME4 gives instant readings of moisture content up to 6% in concrete and in other masonry type materials. As a non-destructive meter, it is the perfect tool for flooring installers who prefer analog display and want fast and accurate readings.
SCREEDS AND CONCRETE FLOORS MUST BE DRY BEFORE THE FLOOR COVERING IS INSTALLED
- Regular checking of moisture content during the drying out period of a new concrete floor or floor screed is important to ensure it has reached sufficient dryness to accept the floor covering.
- Excess moisture in the concrete could cause latent problems such as condensation or failure of the adhesive under the floor covering.
- The Concrete Encounter 4 will give you an instant reading of moisture content up to 6% concrete; up to 0 - 10 comparative on gypsum screed enabling you to make an informed decisions on when to install the floor covering.
- To use, simply switch on and hold the instrument firmly against the surface. As many non-destructive tests as you need can be carried out in seconds without the need to drill or damage the concrete.
Features of the Tramex CME4:
- Designed, developed and calibrated specifically for concrete
- Instant readings
- Measures up to 6% MC
- Easy to read analog display
- Hold button freezes reading to screen
Specifications of the Tramex CME4:
- Size 6" x 3" x 1.5"
- Weight 11 oz.