Overview of Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter:
The Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter is a station which measures wood chips, barks, wooden pellets, miscanthus, wood shavings and sawdust. Just put your biomass inside the station, weigh it and read the moisture content on the display. The EVO-BIO measures with seconds without prior treatment of the materials.
The Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter is a highly accurate moisture meter for quick determination of water content. The station has a volume 13 litres and a water content range of 5-60%. With this unit you'll know you're getting the most accurate reading for the largest amount of material.
Features of the Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter:
- Bright, clear digital display
- Water Content Range 5-60%
- Resolution 0.1% Water Content
- 13L Volume
- Robust Stainless Steel Housing
- Includes Plastic Bucket and Batteries
- Also includes Digital Scales w/ Batteries and Power Supply Unit
- Calibration Accuracy +/- 1.5%
- Temperature can be set to oC or oF
- Automatic Temp. Compensation
- Hold Function, hold reading
- Manual Saving of Results
- Data Log for 10 logs with measuring point report
- Six Different Languages
Specs of the Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter:
Merlin EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter PC Package: Includes the EVO-BIO Biomass Moisture Meter, PC Interface (USB), Software and USB Cable.